Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you consider your co-workers friends and family?

Lambruh

Meaning going out with them drinking on the weekends, call them randomly, sporting events, bar hopping etc....

Or do you completely isolate them out once you clock out?

Reason I ask this is because I use to keep my work and outside life seperate, but now I spend so much time at work, I am basically forced to be best friends with coworkers. All I do all day is rip on people at my work and vice versa because everyone knows everyone like good friends. Can this turn into a bad thing?

WHen i was single with no kids, i did a shit ton of socializing outside work with my work friends. basically every friday as well as other various nights throughout the week (damn, drink much?) and it was some of the best times ever. loved it
nowo though, i really never do. too many other commitments outside of work

WHen i was single with no kids, i did a shit ton of socializing outside work with my work friends. basically every friday as well as other various nights throughout the week (damn, drink much?) and it was some of the best times ever. loved it

that's exactly how it is with me, I am single, no kids, mid 20's and feeling like I get paid just to hang out with my friends joking around all day with 45 min of serious work sometime between 10:00am-noon. Almost to the point were I look forward to going in

that's exactly how it is with me, I am single, no kids, mid 20's and feeling like I get paid just to hang out with my friends joking around all day with 45 min of serious work sometime between 10:00am-noon. Almost to the point were I look forward to going in

those are awesome times. cherish them.

Enjoy it while you can. Remember though that when business decisions are necessary you need to be objective, and sometimes that is hard when you consider them friends or drinking buddies. If you have to make a hard decision always do it based on what is best for you.

Top Bottom