Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you believe in/practise the "law of attraction"?

Hey fella, cool post. Had to reply [emoji109]🏼

So, I used to get worried about the kind of world we live in, I'm from a place where people think they have something to prove by being a fucktard and stabbing people to show they're bad! I know right, go figure.
I have a little girl now, and ever since she was born I got worried and thought, "What if something happened, and I couldn't protect her?" So I made a decision to get fit and learn a marital art. After a little time, countless hours Muay Thai, and hitting it super hard in the gym, I'm now a lot more positive that I can protect myself, my missus and child; if something were to happen. Also, I learned that 99.9% of all the people who have left negative comments on here could do the same, if not more given their change of perspective.
They say anyone can do anything, I truly believe that, but they have to want to.

Below I thought I'd share a picture of my progress. [emoji12] Was a pleasure reading your post bro [emoji109]🏼 #OneLove

8454efd92199a6da4e37dc1917c66c15.jpg

Also, here's a link to a progress video on my blog. I'm sure you'll appreciate it as you asked to hear other people's stories.
http://myoaesthetics.com/2015/06/10/progress-update-10th-may-2015/

Once again, great post. Totally agree! Keep creating bro, one goal at a time [emoji123]🏼

Theone

MyoAesthetics.com

Hey fella, cool post. Had to reply [emoji109]🏼

So, I used to get worried about the kind of world we live in, I'm from a place where people think they have something to prove by being a fucktard and stabbing people to show they're bad! I know right, go figure.
I have a little girl now, and ever since she was born I got worried and thought, "What if something happened, and I couldn't protect her?" So I made a decision to get fit and learn a marital art. After a little time, countless hours Muay Thai, and hitting it super hard in the gym, I'm now a lot more positive that I can protect myself, my missus and child; if something were to happen. Also, I learned that 99.9% of all the people who have left negative comments on here could do the same, if not more given their change of perspective.
They say anyone can do anything, I truly believe that, but they have to want to.

Below I thought I'd share a picture of my progress. [emoji12] Was a pleasure reading your post bro [emoji109]🏼 #OneLove

8454efd92199a6da4e37dc1917c66c15.jpg

Also, here's a link to a progress video on my blog. I'm sure you'll appreciate it as you asked to hear other people's stories.
http://myoaesthetics.com/2015/06/10/progress-update-10th-may-2015/

Once again, great post. Totally agree! Keep creating bro, one goal at a time [emoji123]🏼

Theone

MyoAesthetics.com

Nice fucking hair faggot

Top Bottom