Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do u guys work out when its like +30*c...

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
how!! its hotter than hawaii here at the moment (seriously, it actually is, theyve checked!)....i cant hack the heat!! it gets sooo damn hot in my gym, i havent been since friday. uhhh. eating protein is making me very hot too, i think it increases your BMR or someting...i guess my bodys developed a liking for rain :mix:

30 celsius = 32 + 30 *(9/5) = 86 fahrenheit.

i think.

danielson, try coming to houston in the summer...i went running yesterday in the 95 degree heat w/about 90% humidity....

yeah we have had 30*c here a couple of days to and its hard to train when its like that but you got to do it....:)

uhh.....i was taught in metric....this is gonna be hard, umm....i did a little math (borrowed from a middle school website :bawling: ) and it came to 90 degrees farenheit....in other words its dayumnnnn hot :D ....dont forget us brits are used to a nice rainy overcast day :)

this damn heat is sapping my energy and my appetite. its gonna be over by tyhe next few days i hope cos i need to exercise !!! :D

I train in a large wooden shed here at the house. I have over 800 pounds of olympic plates, a squat rack, couple benches, leg sled/calf/hack squat combo, lat pulldown..etc..anyway I have what I need to get the job done, except for an air conditioner...and that SOB gets hot as a mofo ...I try to train at night when I can, but here in New Mexico it's still hot even around 7 or 8 o'clock. I would say my consistency does fall behind a little in the summer. In the spring and fall I get excellent workouts in that shed cause the temp. is just right, but come winter time you freeze your ass off out there too. But then I just start wearing two shirts and two pairs of sweats with my socks pulled up over the outside of the sweats to keep the cold air out. Aint fun sometimes, but gotta endure the elements to get through the workout. Take care.

Last edited:
uhh, scratch another training day :mad:

ill use this as a ret to my muscles and start the week of tommorow with cardio, then weights from wednesday. suck, i hate this dasmn weather. worst thing is i left my window blind up so the sun would get me up at like 7am so i might be able to get to the gym before it really ehats up, but "someone" shut it, and i got up late....grrrrr :mix:

its my fault though. gotta go tommorow though. plus im getting bitten by inset drawn to my room :(

I don't mind so much if the Gym is warm, but I hate it when the locker room gets like a steam bath.
I need another shower by the time I get dressed...:mad:

runner said:
30 celsius = 32 + 30 *(9/5) = 86 fahrenheit.

Lol... I'm drooling over 86 degrees farenheit. This Friday I did deadlifts at 92 degrees............. AT NIGHT.

Damn Florida.

-Warik

Top Bottom