Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do the people that actually work out here work out your forearms?

T

the_clockwork

I think my str is out growing my grip. What do you do for your forearms other than self pleasure!!

thanks

YES, it should be a staple in any workout imo. I like behind the back barbell curls and seated crooked bar up-curls. My farearms are massive btw

If anything, I need reverse curls to even out my developement. My forearms are the first thing to get pumped with anything I do. It sucks. I use the preacher curl bench to offset that once in a while. Wide grip barbell helps too.

hammer and reverse cable curls have served me well

friday is my clean-up day. . .i always do some forearm work that day. . .straight bar over my knees or the edge of the bench. . .forearm curls. . .palms facing up and palms facing down. . .i also do some forearm curls standing up and using dumbells. . .no matter what i do though, i ain't no popeye. . .

my forearms are in proportion but losin ga lot of my grip as my strength boosts everywhere else. I do reverse curls. I always forget about forearm curls

i never did specifically because the type of curls i do hit it pretty good. i dont have much time to go to the gym to begin with so working out my forearms specifically isnt something i can put in my routine, but like i said, the curls i do hit them hard and always get the pumped.

NJjuice22 said:
you dont use straps at all do ya?

i need to use straps for the last two sets of deadlifts and straight bar shrugs

Top Bottom