Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Male Bodybuilders Prefer Petites or Muscular Women

Bodybuilders Prefer

• Sturdy Medium Built but Muscular Girls

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Petite Type Barbie Dolls

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters

Casablanca

I've always wondered about this. Often in clubs, we see big BB with tiny little porcelain dolls. What do you guys think?

I like small petite girls. I am 6'@250 lean and my last gf was 5'@110. I like a small 23-24" waist too. I don't know why but tall/built girls are nice to look at, but not what i typically date.

i like the small ones with firm bubble butts and decent size chest...Nothing overly muscular but in shape and not flabby.

sort of both...i like chicks who work out but dont take male hormones.

:D My wife was 5'10" of solid muscle - a highly competative amateur bodybuilder :D

:bawling: My current girlfriend is a twinkie :bawling:

I like women who train hard...to see them train hard is more of a turn on than a woman who looks pretty. Night Fly isn't a small woman. She isn't the type of woman who is gonna win a beauty contest in the next few months...but I am nuts about her for a few reasons.

1) She isn't afraid to eat. She eats a lot, often more than I do. She loves ice cream, wine, and dark beer!!! She loves Taco Bell...and lots of it.

2) She isn't afraid to get dirty. She doesn't worry about her nails or if her gym clothes match. She loves to sweat and to train hard. She does everything the hard way...and believes in herself.

3) She believes in me...and the way that I train. She sees in my eyes what many women fear about me...what is deep inside. She believes in my dreams...no matter how far fetched they really may be...because she sees my dreams in my eyes.

That, my friends, is a woman.

B True

Bfold the truth you and Night Fly are very lucky you found each other..

You both seem like a perfect pair..

Good Luck to you both...

:)

Top Bottom