Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do guys aspire to be huge to compensate for lack thereof?

skrill

Originally from the grow'r or show'r poll/thread.
VballPlayer said:
I wonder if there is a correlation between bodybuilding, steroid usage and guys who have a small penis. If this survey is correct there seems to be a direct correlation if you ask me. Maybe to make up for lack of size down under, guys feel in necessary to build their bodies.

I wonder if the same is true about guys who drive big ass trucks, in my case it is I drive a bronco and I am not the biggest guy down there, limp hard I am about average I would imagine.

Hey I have a friend who is dumber than a box of rocks but real built like bigger than anyone his age that I know, and I've heard rumors from other people in my circle of friends that make it sound like he suffers from micro penis.

I do think a lot of guys do it to make up for other things or to just give them more of an advantage over other guys. I mean same reason why chicks want boob jobs and what not. I have a bit of a struggle with social anxiety and I want to be well built to help me with my confidence levels and I think it looks more impressive to other people. Put a swole ass bartender next to a scrawny one, everyone wants to go talk to the meathead, people just gravitate towards people like that for some reason. I think they get more respect. Thats just my opinion. I'd like to hear other peoples views on this.

i don't really wanna get too much bigger....maybe 20 lbs or so

much more than that and my clothes just aren't gonna fit right

People who say these things are jealous. See someone with a nice car “he must have a small penis” see someone that is unbelievably jacked “he must be dumb as shit”

skrill said:
Originally from the grow'r or show'r poll/thread.

Hey I have a friend who is dumber than a box of rocks but real built like bigger than anyone his age that I know, and I've heard rumors from other people in my circle of friends that make it sound like he suffers from micro penis.

I do think a lot of guys do it to make up for other things or to just give them more of an advantage over other guys. I mean same reason why chicks want boob jobs and what not. I have a bit of a struggle with social anxiety and I want to be well built to help me with my confidence levels and I think it looks more impressive to other people. Put a swole ass bartender next to a scrawny one, everyone wants to go talk to the meathead, people just gravitate towards people like that for some reason. I think they get more respect. Thats just my opinion. I'd like to hear other peoples views on this.

I am sure the overcompensation thing is true in many cases, but not all. I am sure a lot of people get big cause they were picked on as a kid (alienamppharm), have a small penis (JerkBox), are closet gays (FromZero), are 26-year-old virgins (aap again), or those that found out their dad is the milkman (chaosMage).

KillahBee said:
I am sure the overcompensation thing is true in many cases, but not all. I am sure a lot of people get big cause they were picked on as a kid (alienamppharm), have a small penis (JerkBox), are closet gays (FromZero), are 26-year-old virgins (aap again), or those that found out their dad is the milkman (chaosMage).

Or all of the above (hamstershaver)

The reason why I started lifting weights is because my Big Dick looked kinda funny hanging between my tiny legs.

Top Bottom