Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do girls even like nice guys or they like getting treated like shit?

MaGilicuti....

a question highintensity now asks everday....

seriously there are a bunch of "nice" guys on here i'm sure that are not happy. and i'm sure they weren't assholes to their girls. and then i hear girls saying where are all the nice guys at...

well guys are all over the place its just that girls don't feel like seeing a majority of them

I'm hitched and am going through a lot of the treatment shit right now. Mine is busy as hell so I'm trying to see if the prob is me or my doing. She's unorganized unless she's into it so we have probs there(not that I am EVER perfect) because I say something when its fucked up. I try to make things easier for the whole family and she fights and argues every word out of my mouth. I figure guys are shit till we find a woman that is what we want. Then we fall in love and will do everything in our power for them and our future. Women on the other hand, find a guy and want to turn them into what they want for the duration of life together. While we are going in our mutually not understood direction, they are working on changing us and it aggrevates them to distraction so they grow intolerant or unconcerned and blow us off. All the time we are losing hair trying to figure out what it takes to keep this bitch happy. Hence, divorce court. Sex is LOTS more important than we believe. It is the ultimate stress releiver and puts us both in a hormoneless disposition to agree on a plan to resolve our probs together.
*** Let get to fuckin and figuring out our probs, huh? Come on Heather, I know you're reading this***

I never had a man treat me like shit...I deserve more than that...I think the amount of respect a person gets should be seen on a case by case basis...the way the girl portrays herself is the way the guy will treat her and vice versa....you act like a whore, you're treated like a whore...you act nice, you're treated nice!

spanking is a whole other issue ;)

Top Bottom