x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

do exercises with music

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about do exercises with music within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Most of people enjoy listening to music, when they do exercises. Are you the same? Recently, I listen to the Coldplay latest music Up&Up. It makes me excited when i keep fit. Share it with you. I believe you will love it, and you will be impressed by this music video. If you want to know about the music video meanings, you can visit AmoLink Some Mind-Boggling Stories Behind Coldplay's New Music Video For 'Up&Up'. Now, I'm going out for a run.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

do exercises with music

Most of people enjoy listening to music, when they do exercises. Are you the same? Recently, I listen to the Coldplay latest music Up&Up. It makes me excited when i keep fit. Share it with you. I believe you will love it, and you will be impressed by this music video. If you want to know about the music video meanings, you can visit AmoLink Some Mind-Boggling Stories Behind Coldplay's New Music Video For 'Up&Up'. Now, I'm going out for a run.

Sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop.

do exercises with music

Who the fuck are you? Stfu and keep your fitness nonsense to yourself, Abdul.

1st recipient of N2's lifetime bant immunity award!

Re: do exercises with music

Quote Quote posted by RusselMaduro View Post
    Most of people enjoy listening to music, when they do exercises. Are you the same? Recently, I listen to the Coldplay latest music Up&Up. It makes me excited when i keep fit. Share it with you. I believe you will love it, and you will be impressed by this music video. If you want to know about the music video meanings, you can visit AmoLink Some Mind-Boggling Stories Behind Coldplay's New Music Video For 'Up&Up'. Now, I'm going out for a run.
    you like dick with music, fgt

I attend gym, where you can always do your exercises listening to good music, it motivates me.

Quote Quote posted by Oliviablogger View Post
    I attend gym, where you can always do your exercises listening to good music, it motivates me.
    You attend dick.