Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any of you own your own gym?

crash3837

I'm just curious.
Me and a buddy of mine brushed the subject awhile back of opening one some day(It probably won't ever happen though), because where we are from there aren't any decent places to go work out.
There is probably a good reason for that considering it is a small town.
The town we live in now has a lot more potential because of the population, and I don't feel there is much competition with other gyms here either.
The gyms that are in this town seem like the equipment was picked out by someone who has never used the equipment or has not had much experience in fitness.
Except for Golds, but Golds is in a shitty location and the memberships are pretty pricey, and the initiation fee is also a drawback. (it has also been rumored that they are going out of business)
I don't really think theres that much money to be made in owning your own gym, I could be wrong. It would be nice though.
If you do or have owned a gym can you share with me your hardships, what were things you struggled with? What were things you had success with?
Is it or was it worth it?

Top Bottom