Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any of you guys know any women that have slept with alot of guys?

FreakMonster

I met this one 19 yr old. girl that was hot as hell told me she had been with 40 guys. I met her through my best friend and she wanted to fuck me but I told her I was only interested in getting my dick sucked.
This girl sucked the most unbelievable dick ever!!! She knew where to put her hands, how to use her mouth, and even licked my bung hole. Fucking amazing I tell ya, She made me cum in 2min. LOL what a slut!!! Don't you love sluts like that?

I slept with this one girl who seemed like the most innocent chick in the world......and the thing she wasn't even ripped up or loose....two days later I'm at my friends house and I find out they every guy in our little crew has slept with her and she has been with about 75 guys......hehe....at first I felt like puking, but then I thought about it and I figured since I didn't get a disease then who the hell cares LOL.....anyways....sometimes the experienced ones are the best :D

:teleport:

MasterMind said:
I slept with this one girl who seemed like the most innocent chick in the world......and the thing she wasn't even ripped up or loose....two days later I'm at my friends house and I find out they every guy in our little crew has slept with her and she has been with about 75 guys......hehe....at first I felt like puking, but then I thought about it and I figured since I didn't get a disease then who the hell cares LOL.....anyways....sometimes the experienced ones are the best :D

:teleport:

Ewwww Now that's a fucking slut!!! I think I would have gotten sick if I ate her pussy out!!

I was friends with this one girl that was the nastiest slut I had evermet. Thank god I never touched her because my buddy told me that him and 8 other guys trained her. She was immediately given the nickname AMTRACK AMY. LOL

yup, I know a couple... one was on 70 something, the other... god only knows! she fuked almost everyone I know at work, I passed on the chance cuz one guy had caught the clap from her a few months before. She HOT as HELL!!! shes now a striper - but I just couldnt get on the fuck ferris wheel... ugh, the thought of some of the guys at work shed done just made me sick.

I knew this girl in college that fucked at least 2 guys in every fraternity on campus. I went to a Big Ten school, so that pans out to at least 36 guys. She fucked 7 guys in my house, so I would imagine she ended up with over 50+, not to mention all the guys she fucked that were not in a house. The worst part of it was that she was from my home town.

you guys are small timers. i talked with girls who said they slept with 5 different guys that week and it was only Thursday. They also said they lost count on the total.

Top Bottom