Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do anabolic substances hasten the healing of pulled/strained muscles?

Lumberg

I asked already on the ANA board and didn't get much of a response.

I ask because I have a nagging back injury that I have seen two doctors for already, and I am sick of not being able to train. It is indeed a pulled muscle or muscles, no damage to disks or any structural elements. I haven't been able to train since July 7th.

Please respond quickly and accurately, your input is appreciated.

Thanks.

I dont know, Im not into drugs, but if I was I would think that increases muscle mass prolly wouldnt help strained muscles, thats the only downfall I could see, I heal faster now that im on andros, but my legs hurt when I apply the transdermal prohormones, so its a win win situation

Anything that raises your hematocrit (Boldenone is an example) significantly will speed healing. GH will speed healing. Nandrolone does help, but I'd use it more for joint issues, since it helps with synovial fluid and joint fluid accumulation in general. Stay away from Stanazolol while healing. It's method of action would be self-defeating, I'd wager, in your case.

There are more, but those will help. Use test, as well, simply because it is what your body evolved to respond to in general. If you go with the GH, use it locally in the area of the injury, as it will stimulate fibroblasts in that area more than it will elsewhere. And go IM. Subcutaneous injections only slow release. IM will allow more direct effects, and that is what you want, since you're trying to heal an injury above all else.

Also, make sure your recovery of the area is active. Exercise the area in a manner that does not cause pain. Disuse atrophy is not good to combine with an injury.

Take care.

PoyeBoy said:
I dont know, Im not into drugs, but if I was I would think that increases muscle mass prolly wouldnt help strained muscles, thats the only downfall I could see, I heal faster now that im on andros, but my legs hurt when I apply the transdermal prohormones, so its a win win situation

You obviously don't understand how steroids work.

They don't grow muscles in the way that everybody thinks they do.

What they do is speed protein synthesis which helps the natural healing process making it possible for you to recover from workouts faster or in this case an injury.

I've personally found that pulled muscles recover VERY quickly while on cycle. Usually, when I pull one, I inject it with 50mg test prop/50 mg of tren, and it is good to do within 48 hours. However, there is certainly no scientific evidence to back this. I've got friends who tried the same thing with great results though. Alot of us like to train heavy, so it is a common problem.

Top Bottom