Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNA testing for convicted criminals to prove their innocence

vinylgroover

We are embarking on a DNA testing procedure here which will be offered to convicted criminals who believe they were wrongly convicted, a chance to prove their innocence. Murderers and sex offenders will be given priority.

Has this happened in the States?

I imagine this will have enormous ramifications on the legal and justice sytem here if indeed it is found that criminals have been wrongly convicted of crime, not to mention the pandora's box of litigation and compesation claims which may follow.

i hope it helps prove innocence.....i can;t believe its not happening sooner

How is that going to prove innocence or guilt? Is there a crime gene we haven't heard about?

-Warik

Warik said:
How is that going to prove innocence or guilt? Is there a crime gene we haven't heard about?

-Warik

By matching DNA found in blood at the crime scene with the DNA of the convicted criminal. Forensic records are never destroyed i would imagine.

PatsFan34 said:
it has been used in court cases in the USA since the mid-1990's

What about giving convicted criminals prior to the advent of DNA testing a chance to prove their innocenece.

the problem is...

who does the testing???

members of the acadamia (professors) are
notorious left wingers...

is a state crime lab gonna do it or
some liberal run lab???

it aint hard to switch samples if youre
an anti-death penalty wacko...

you guys are losing me here, i'm a little fucked up too. tomorrow i'll be able to communicate much better!!!

Top Bottom