Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disney or nah?

I know, thats what im saying. K id didn't notice or care prices. Just that she got to see princesses and rides lol

Nowadays its like as soon as a man and woman pop out their first kid, they're rushing off to Disney. If you have to put yourself through the torture, why not at least wait until the kid can have actual memories of their trip?!1 & 2 yr olds will not grow up remembering it. At least wait til they're like 5. Also, Disneyland is better, Florida weather is gross.

lol@nowadays

That shit has been happening since the fucking parks were built. You should remember you were like 19 then.

Nowadays its like as soon as a man and woman pop out their first kid, they're rushing off to Disney. If you have to put yourself through the torture, why not at least wait until the kid can have actual memories of their trip?!1 & 2 yr olds will not grow up remembering it. At least wait til they're like 5..

Oh yeah I definitely agree with that.

Our kids are old though 5 and 9

Every time you post I think its Chris. I am so lost

There is absolutely nothing that is going to get my mind to register averagelookingjapdick is Smurfy.

Top Bottom