Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disappearing sales pitch...

karellan

Just a minute ago I was reading some spam from a guy who posted a new thread on the board.

Well, I was crafting the perfect reply but when I tried to post it, the thread was gone. Well, I wouldn't want you all to miss out on the fun so here was the message and my reply...

Unless you're stealing your supplements, you WON'T get them cheaper!!

Luckily I know how to hide behind the EAS display in GNC quietly until they lock up for the night... I then fill my pants with metrx bars and wait until they open in the morning at which time I pretend I am just the first customer who came in... I look around for a minute or two, pretending to browse, then make a mad dash out the exit, knocking over a display of Ripped Fuels....

Anyone got a better response?

that wasnt funny. you should have come up with a way to get the supplements cheaper without stealing and made that funny to work.

I thought it was kind of funny. Maybe you'd find the 3 stooges funny. I wouldn't.

how about this?

"They fell off the truck."

No that doesn't work as well.

You see, Captain Awesome, I'll try to explain it to you. I find it funny because I'm working within the framework of what he already said. He said the 2 cheapest ways to get supps were stealing and through his store.

Obviously, his store doesn't really offer that great of prices. But I pretended to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's as if I would have surely bought from his store because his prices were so amazing, but I didn't need to because I got mine by stealing them (like he said, it's cheaper).

I worked within his framework and kind of spring boarded off of it. The boundaries were a little more strict than if I gave myself complete free reign over the response.

I have a feeling I just wasted a lot of time on you.

Top Bottom