Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dips Dips Dips Dips Dips Dips

H

HighIntensity

i notice from time to time, that my upper chest is more defined than my lower chest, so i try and build it up...

right now im doing weighted dips and decline presses

i like dips because in some aspects i listen to the hype i have always heard bout them, since i started lifting 5 years ago i have always heard weighted dips, i love what they do for tries but my chest is never sore from them

any other sugg.s lower chest

Weighted dips are my favorite and have helped me more than any other exercise mainly for LATS. Up the weight until it hurts to crank out 8 good dips. I started adding 25 pounds about a year ago which didn't do shit and now am up to 3 sets of 8 with 90 lbs. and it is really starting to kick in.

Weighted dips are my favorite and have helped me more than any other exercise mainly for LATS. Up the weight until it hurts to crank out 8 good dips. I started adding 25 pounds about a year ago which didn't do shit and now am up to 3 sets of 8 with 90 lbs. and it is really starting to kick in. Decline presses never did anything for me...stick to flat and incline.

im doing weighted dips at 100 pounds at 9 reps...

and Si|vio lets not have to take this outside,,,

my chest is nice enough

damn..im doing regular dips on 220 pounds.looking forward to when i can add some weight thats not my own. 100 more pounds sounds sweet.

Weighted Dips are a great way to slowly degenerate your shoulder girdle and cause unneeded nerve, tendon and ligament pain. Yes the lower chest is targeted, but shoulders and tris play a HUGE role in this exercise which is something that should be avoided. Flat flyes, presses done with proper execution and a methodical manner will solve your chest problems along with time and patience. Stay away from the Decline(complete garbage).

The above is my opinion, if you disagree, then thats wonderful. peace

i incorporated dips into my workout a long time ago, and it made my chest huge! it's a great exercise, i dont need them anymore, i am focusing hard on my upper chest! I lack that big time

i used to do weighted dips w/ like 70 lbs for reps, but i think that doing a hundred dips w/o weight gave me better results in terms of size and definition
and l go low, i rweally go for the stretch! and then come back up, and w/ weight it didnt feel right, so becareful!
peace

omar

I do a couple of sets of dips, with out weights for a warmup. I've never used them as part of a core workout for chest.

Top Bottom