x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shit al la worce then dunk was

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shit al la worce then dunk was within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6737029#post6737029 I mean you band dunk for less then what this alt has bin saying about ef.I think this guy is really fucken with your chadda George.this cant be good at all.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Da Pope

digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shit al la worce then dunk was

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6737029#post6737029

I mean you band dunk for less then what this alt has bin saying about ef.I think this guy is really fucken with your chadda George.this cant be good at all.

~~The past is history, the future is a mystery, and today is a gift~~

Re: digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shit al la worce then dunk was

Hes not an alt needto...

Da Pope

Re: digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shi

Quote Quote posted by FEISTY11975
    Hes not an alt needto...
    well what ever they band dunk fore less then that you would think they would drop the hammer on that asshole.

Re: digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shit al la worce then dunk was

dunk is not banned.

needto, I thought you'd be more in favor of a liberal policy when it comes to speaking your mind.
    "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

Da Pope

Re: digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shi

Quote Quote posted by Lestat
    dunk is not banned.

needto, I thought you'd be more in favor of a liberal policy when it comes to speaking your mind.
    he was band and striped of a lot though.

and I am I judt dont like this fuck and what he said there is bullshit.band his ass he is a non plat.

Da Pope

and if he had any k I would say give it to the jewish members of the board to.lol

Quote Quote posted by needtogetas
    he was band and striped of a lot though.

and I am I judt dont like this fuck and what he said there is bullshit.band his ass he is a non plat.
    lol. bro, there are lots of people that you will not like but that doesn't mean we should get rid of them.
    "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

Da Pope

up

Seeing you in perma-darkness reminds me of myself for.... at least half my tenure here.

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by jnevin
    Seeing you in perma-darkness reminds me of myself for.... at least half my tenure here.
    lol I go threw times of darkness all the time around here.it never out last me though.first it was stickfiger,then phadded tride it fore a wile.then omega few more people inbetween and now mavrick.lol I got nothing but time here so there k allways runs out or they get bored with it.I never bitch about it so it gets boring fast.