Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shit al la worce then dunk was

nah banning peeps is no good
let him speak his mind, restrictions are gaye

Gambino said:
nah banning peeps is no good
let him speak his mind, restrictions are gaye
I completely agree.

It sounds wierd, but we need assholes like this to re-affirm the benefits of acting the way we do. Who would want to be like him?

mrplunkey said:
I completely agree.

It sounds wierd, but we need assholes like this to re-affirm the benefits of acting the way we do. Who would want to be like him?
as well, it provides interesting debate
if we all agree it's not as fun

Re: digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shi

Teacher, teacher, this boy said a bad word to me.

Re: digger,brr,george. this alt has bin talking a lot of shit about ef.really bad shi

needtogetas said:
then omega few more people inbetween l I got nothing but time here so there k allways runs out or they get bored with it.I never bitch about it so it gets boring fast.

??

I have never gone on the offensive against you,
Hell I have not even gone on the offensive against my enemies ........

???

OMEGA said:
??

I have never gone on the offensive against you,
Hell I have not even gone on the offensive against my enemies ........

???
shit like I said I don't really keep track of it.some fuck tard gets there feelings hurt and thinks they can bomb me fore a week or to and I'm going to give a shit.lol fleas all fleas.I scratch them all of my balls sooner or latter.

Top Bottom