Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different hair guestion

joeljuice

Since i made up my mind to use Steroids i have wondered if or not i'm prone to mpb. If i have genes from father i shoul be ok because he has good hair and he is nearly 50. And there are no baldness in his family. My mother has thinned hair and she is 43 or 44 i'm not sure. Lol. Her fathers family have mpb, but her mothers famlily are ok. My mother is brunette, but me and my dad are blondes.

So i'm asking does it mean when i have hair like my father, i have hair genes like my father too? Hopefully. I want to know this that i'm not using hairloss proiducts for nothing.

Thanks allready for the info. Well gotta go to work now. Later bro's.

------------------
I'm from Finland and my english sucks ;)

speaking from my own experence. im 44 years old.......been using gear for over 10 years.i still have a full head of hair and my father is 70 years old and he still has most of his hair. (he dont use gear) peace!

Hey Joel,

No one can determine whose genes you ve inherited for sure - if you dont want to take the risk, just get some minoxidil 5% (its a spray which neutralises DHT in the scalp area) while you're doing your cycle - this way you wont be accelerating any hairloss. Minoxidil is great for keeping the hair thats still there. so you re safe with the cycle...
I used to live in Finland and I know you need a fucking prescription for everything over there (exept paracetamol perhaps...lol)
but just complain to your doc - he'll prescribe it...

Originally posted by nexus7:
Hey Joel,

No one can determine whose genes you ve inherited for sure - if you dont want to take the risk, just get some minoxidil 5% (its a spray which neutralises DHT in the scalp area) while you're doing your cycle - this way you wont be accelerating any hairloss. Minoxidil is great for keeping the hair thats still there. so you re safe with the cycle...
I used to live in Finland and I know you need a fucking prescription for everything over there (exept paracetamol perhaps...lol)
but just complain to your doc - he'll prescribe it...

Yes i know minoxidil and spirolactone. I'm ordering them. but i just wandered if it's possible to find out my genetics. I guess you were studuing here. Finland is pretty nice country, but many things suck's here. High taxes, stupid laws and many other things too. The tull or customs or what ever are also so fucking assholes that they check many packets coming outside. God thin is that gear is cheap, but i cant fin any EQ around here.

That were litte off the topic, but is there any other ideas?

------------------
I'm from Finland and my english sucks ;)

Top Bottom