Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you know that when you masturbate...

Re: Re: Did you know that when you masturbate...

IhateOsama said:

If you are not a moron, you are doing a first-rate impression of one.

You are not the only one with this impression. This thread is typical for our fellow AnbolicBS and epitomizes his undoubtful moronity.

I give him the benefit of a doubt as being mentally challenged.

I have the focker on ignore but I couldnt stay away when I saw another "pearl" from our deranged featherbrain.

Anabolic you need help!!!!!!!

BonerBoy said:

lol, does'nt that kind of put a damper on things?

I think vix meant that she would recite the lyrics to the tupac song 'hail mary' a few times, or at least freestyle for a good 10 minutes.

THeMaCHinE said:
I thought you said you put him on ignore.

Once in a while I have to unlock the focker and give him his K red allowance so much deserved...

It just doesnt get sicker than this...

Back to ignore mode, AnabolicBS...

tuc biscuit said:

I think vix meant that she would recite the lyrics to the tupac song 'hail mary' a few times, or at least freestyle for a good 10 minutes.

who's tupac? will she sing it for me?

I'm trying to envision vixen with her hands btwn her legs but the hail marry thing is'nt working for me

Upper-cruster said:

It just doesnt get sicker than this...

Back to ignore mode, AnabolicBS...

Are you a southern baptist preacher?

THeMaCHinE said:
I thought you said you put him on ignore.

I have this fagboy on ignore to

he likes to impersonate women on chatboards and pretend that he has female type issues that causes severe pain in order to get sympathy from chatboard members

BonerBoy said:

I have this fagboy on ignore to

he likes to impersonate women on chatboards and pretend that he has female type issues that causes severe pain in order to get sympathy from chatboard members

which fag boy?

Top Bottom