Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did getting your tongue pierced hurt?

YellowD

If so, how badly from 1 to 10. For instance, I've broken a bone before, that's about a 9. An injection in the gums, thats about a 7... burning your hand... thats about an 8. Stubbing your toe, thats about a 3. Bumping your head, thats about a 2.

The piercing didn't hurt at all....The only part that did was when My stupid ass ate pizza two hours after. The acid in the sauce made my tounge blow up instantly.......OUCH!! Other than that it was good. Spend a lot of cash at 7-11 on slurpees....

shit the clamp hurt more than than pierce Iwould say a1as far as pain goes .just keep that shit clean brush your teeth like 6 times A day and use listerien every time you eat for like 5or6 days the swelling well go down by the 3rd day:D

I'm with BJ on this...had my nip's done...fucker uses a 14ga. pin....it's hollow to grind the meat in as it goes through....I like pain, but that did hurt like a bitch...heh heh heh

Ranger

The second one is even worse because the "needle" is now dull. I like pain too, but it took a lot of balls not to flinch :eek:

nope - but that railroad spike through my nuts hurt like a bitch.
not so much at first, but the gange green itched really bad.

the stabbing i thought it hurt pretty badly -5.
the pain/discomfort aftwerwards 8. It must have hit a bad spot. My tongue was swollen and hurt like a bitch. I had to keep ice in my mouth constantly for about a week. I could barely even eat ice cream. Didn't feel anything close to normal for about 10 days.

Kept it in for 1 1//2 years but took it out 2 years ago. I like it much better now without it.

Top Bottom