Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did feminists ruin relationships between men and women?

Do you think theres a connection betwen women's lib and the skyrocketing divorce rates, unwed parents, abused children, increased abortions and the general decline of love and understanding between men and women? :confused:

starfish said:
Just means women won't put up with male BS.

Assuming you are correct, allow me to play devil's advocate. Isnt a certain amount of "putting up" required for a successful partnership?

Finaject2001 said:

Assuming you are correct, allow me to play devil's advocate. Isnt a certain amount of "putting up" required for a successful partnership?

To an EQUAL extent.

This is still a very MALE dominated world. Guys whine and bitch here everday but they have it much easier than females. No matter what they think.

The so-called women's lib movement hasn't done shit, good or bad.

Divorce rates, unwed parents, abuse of children, etc etc are all a result of declining social, moral and family values across the board, male and female.

vinylgroover said:

Divorce rates, unwed parents, abuse of children, etc etc are all a result of declining social, moral and family values across the board, male and female.

Is it like that in Australia?

We're not immune down here either Starfish.

An eyeopener for me since i've been here is the amount of hate and anger American's seem to have for each other, or maybe EF is not that reflective of your society in general. Just an observation.

vinylgroover said:

i would say your second statement is right on. Starfish, you really think things are easier for males? I dont remember the last time being cute got me in a club for free, had people buy me drinks, open doors for me, buy me shit,etc. Women get jobs because they are cute, and other things of that nature. It is ok for a girl to slap a guy, but if the guy reached back and pimp slapped her back, str8 to jail he goes. The grass is always greener on the other side.

I understand what you mean about declining moral values. But did they just erode spontaneously, or did societal factors cause the values to deteriorate? And was feminism one of the factors that contributed to the decline of the values that traditionally held families together in the past?

JohnyJuice said:

i would say your second statement is right on. Starfish, you really think things are easier for males? I dont remember the last time being cute got me in a club for free, had people buy me drinks, open doors for me, buy me shit,etc. Women get jobs because they are cute, and other things of that nature. It is ok for a girl to slap a guy, but if the guy reached back and pimp slapped her back, str8 to jail he goes. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Johnny,

Women don't get jobs or get bought drinks because they're cute, they get those jobs because there are dumb fucks out there with their hands on their cocks who think they'll get into their pants if they hire them for a job or buy them a drink. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, but if some dumb fuck is going to let himself be exploited like that, then why shouldn't a girl take advantage of the situation for her own benefit.

It applies both ways.

Top Bottom