Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diana Ross arrested for alleged drunken driving

distanced

TUCSON, Arizona (AP) -- Singer Diana Ross was arrested early Monday on suspicion of drunken driving, police said.

A breath test showed the pop diva with a blood-alcohol level of 0.20 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent, Tucson police Sgt. Judy Altieri said.

Police pulled Ross over after someone alerted them to a swerving vehicle, Altieri said. She added that the arresting officer said Ross was polite and cooperative.

Ross, 58, received misdemeanor citations for driving under the influence; driving with a blood-alcohol content over 0.08; and extreme DUI, or having a blood-alcohol level greater than 0.15 percent. Her initial court appearance was set for January 13.

After arresting Ross, police gave her a ride to where she was staying, Altieri said.

Ross' Los Angeles-based publicist, Paul Bloch, had no immediate comment, his office said.

Ross entered a Malibu, California, drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in May to deal with what Bloch at the time said were personal issues.
http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/News/12/30/diana.ross.dui.ap/index.html

She looks like a total drunk in the picture too.

The supremes are laughing there asses off.

After arresting Ross, police gave her a ride to where she was staying, Altieri said.

what the fuck is this? give her a ride home because she is an old pop star? fuck that! I guess money talks in this case, huh? I feared for my life when I got pulled over, because I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and blew a .041 on the breathalizer. she deserves to spend a night in jail for reckless driving. rat bastards

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom