Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dentist TOOTH WHITENING QUESTION!

Contender30.1

What is this stuff called. My dentist wants 700.00 to whiten my teeth, when Im sure we can all do this ourselves... and who knows our international sources may be able to get this stuff for us.

I have tried the over the counter stuff... they work to an extent but not like the professional stuff.

thanks guys

Ill Bump this,
I have white spots on my teeth (overproduction of Flouride) from since i was a little kid and i could use something to make all teeth a little more uniform.

i am in the middle of doing this right now. i paid $350 from the dentist for both my upper and lower teeth. the product my dentist is hooking me up with is called Opalescence. you get 8 syringes full of the bleaching gel and they take molds of your toofuses and make plastic molds for you to wear with the bleaching gel in it.
so far i am not at all pleased with it...i'm a little bit less than halfway through and i can't notice shit for difference. about the only thing i do notice is that my teeth feel like they are about negative 300 degrees and my gums are sensitive as shit. it's tolerable though, but it's just really damn annoying that i don't see them getting any whiter after paying that kind of money. my teeth weren't bad off to begin but i am a mouth person and very obsessive about that type shit and want them whiter than a sheet but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
i don't notice much difference between this and the OTC products. look into getting them laser whitened if you are going to spend $700 because laser is only $300 more.

Try Crest Whitening Strips. I know they work GOOD cuz I've used em. I think they retail for around $50, but they only cost around $20 wholesale (if you can get em wholesale).

hey I saw those strips.. they were 59.99. Kinda pricey. But if they work I will give them a shot. Does anyone know where to get them wholesale?

hey ssme, I know this good ol' boy I can hook you up with and he'll have a go at'um with a sandblaster...

Top Bottom