Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dentist made whiting trays and gel ?

HamsterHider

ok so the dentisit who has gang tatoos along with his assistants having the same made me the whiting trays. they gave on syringe of the 15%pm gel shit. they say use it for a week one hour a day. well the paper with the syringe says it is good for 2 uses. so i call back they say it is 25 dollars for a new syringe. fuck that anybody know where to get it cheaper or how often i really need to wear them.

Aren't you getting enough "white fluid" over your teeth as it is?

seriously guys help. i don't want to spend like another 100 bones on the gel. had to pay for the g.f.'s kids daycare for the week and dance classes, plus their rent, food and trashy lilngerie.

i will check for you hampster...but i wont know till tomorrow...i doubt i can get it but i will try.....kronk is going in for the laser teeth whitning on saturday and they asked if he wanted trays as well....i will check but dont count on it

Next time use the crest white strips, my girlfriend uses them & they work great. She uses them for a couple weeks & then is good for like 6 months. I thik it's a waste of money but, they are cheaper than that shit. I think a cycle of them is like $35-$45

Top Bottom