Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Degrading Dr. visits

Fast Twitch Fiber

I just went to the doc and he needs me to do a 24 hour urine sample. For one whole day I have to collect every drop of piss in a jug (and store it in the refrigerator). This was after he had already sodomized my prostate gland with his finger.

Anyone else have any degrading experiences with their Docs?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
This was after he had already sodomized my prostate gland with his finger.

How do you know it was his finger? Did he have one hand or two hands on your shoulders?

Did he say, "Squeal like a pig" while he was poking?

After this dr. visit I have even less respect for fags. Why in the hell someone would find that pleasurable is beyond my comprehension.

I used to frequent an S&M club and you's be amazed at how many people in the medical profession are into pain. It's somewhat disturbing....

My doc fingered my tight little asshole for a physical once. The funniest thing is that during the whole "event" we were talking about stocks and investing as if the butt thing was nothing. :eek2:

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
After this dr. visit I have even less respect for fags. Why in the hell someone would find that pleasurable is beyond my comprehension.

Imagine a whole fist AND arm, up to the elbow, in your butt hole. Rather than losing respect for "fags" this should inspire you to respect them even more!!!! It truly takes an effort to push an arm in that deep.

it dont sound too bad aside from the prostrate thing :) just make sureu keep the bottle clean.

This fucking sissy makes an appointment every week. You just KNOW you like that rear stimulation. Fucking geek wad. The only question I have is how the hell you feel a finger when you have toys like this?

t8180.jpg

t0261.jpg

When Twinkies lie, Jesus will cry.

Hengst said:

Imagine a whole fist AND arm, up to the elbow, in your butt hole. Rather than losing respect for "fags" this should inspire you to respect them even more!!!! It truly takes an effort to push an arm in that deep.

Trust me, Fat Twitch Faggot knows all about this....

l101.jpg

Top Bottom