Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deer antler??

redsamurai

Banned
this will probably get moved, but has anyone ever tried deer antler?? Probably more of a question for the guys......lol

One time I shot off a deers antler. I was aiming for the neck but it hit a little high.

this will probably get moved, but has anyone ever tried deer antler?? Probably more of a question for the guys......lol

You live in LA there are a ton of places you can get deer antler, rhino horn etc. I would suggest a woman, much better and a lot softer. Plus you only have to pay her once an hour.

You live in LA there are a ton of places you can get deer antler, rhino horn etc. I would suggest a woman, much better and a lot softer. Plus you only have to pay her once an hour.

I would never fuck with rhino horn cause they have to kill the animal to get the extract. Deer antler is supposed to do more than just raise your libido. It's actually supposed to increase your free testosterone and also be really good for your joints and ligaments, which was how I came across it in the first place.

I would never fuck with rhino horn cause they have to kill the animal to get the extract. Deer antler is supposed to do more than just raise your libido. It's actually supposed to increase your free testosterone and also be really good for your joints and ligaments, which was how I came across it in the first place.

lot easier to just shoot a damned dear to get the antlers than dick around all day lookin for loose ones.......

just sayin

lot easier to just shoot a damned dear to get the antlers than dick around all day lookin for loose ones.......

just sayin

It's actually "deer antler extract". They take a part of the antler from a "live" animal......like they shave a piece off. Than powder it or something and then let the animal back out. No this isn't something you're going to hike out into the wilderness for. Even if you shoot deer, it's unlikely you know how to extract the part of the antler you need for this "extract"

It's actually "deer antler extract". They take a part of the antler from a "live" animal......like they shave a piece off. Than powder it or something and then let the animal back out. No this isn't something you're going to hike out into the wilderness for. Even if you shoot deer, it's unlikely you know how to extract the part of the antler you need for this "extract"

Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board

Top Bottom