Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

December... The Sunday month... Plans?

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
Holidays are bearing down, and December, the month that makes everyone kinda nostalgic or something like that. Anyway, my life has altered speeds like huge, I just graduated and for the next two months I have nothing to do. I really don't need all the freetime, I get kinda antsy or something. So I gues, I'm gonna rededicate myself to shaking of the 8 pounds I have put on in the last month due to not training in almost 4 weeks now. Anyway today is gym, cleaning the house, mailing out gifts, and then reading some new books. And U?

December? Taking 8 days to visit the fam in MPLS and look for a new apt. Other than that wrapping up year end shit at work. Fucking hate year end! Went to an ugly xmas sweater party lastnight with the gf. Played that movie game on Xbox while there. Fun game. Gonna have to get it. Watching Braveheart right now. One of the best movies ever! Gonna watch some ball and prolly take a nap. Gf works all day, and I have a bit of laundry to do, but will prolly put it off. I am the king of procrastination.

Good day to you Ariel! Did your parent name you after the little mermaid. Cause you kinda look like her, just not as hot and you have bigger boobs. Just sayin.

December? Taking 8 days to visit the fam in MPLS and look for a new apt. Other than that wrapping up year end shit at work. Fucking hate year end! Went to an ugly xmas sweater party lastnight with the gf. Played that movie game on Xbox while there. Fun game. Gonna have to get it. Watching Braveheart right now. One of the best movies ever! Gonna watch some ball and prolly take a nap. Gf works all day, and I have a bit of laundry to do, but will prolly put it off. I am the king of procrastination.

Good day to you Ariel! Did your parent name you after the little mermaid. Cause you kinda look like her, just not as hot and you have bigger boobs. Just sayin.
Thanx hardrock... actually older than her and she was named after me, cause of my affinity to the sea. Anyway, yeah I sold my PS3 cause I noticed my grades were dropping due to too much time on madden and devil may cry, now with all this time, I miss it. I can't afford to get one cause of shopping budget and credit card debt.
I have nothing to procrastine on, well this should be a time for reading and stuff. Braveheart is a great movie, would u take the first gf or the french princess?

would u take the first gf or the french princess?

Ohh. Good one. The first is so girl next door kinda hot and the princess is well.. a princess. Can i have both?

If not I would prolly do the princess. be nice fukin some royalty.

But the bum might clean up well too?

I take it back. After seeing his peasant wife walk through the crown as he is be headed, she is beautiful. I'd shag her rotten.

church, party at my cousin's (santa claus was there for the kids), took my daughter (our budding athlete) to the gym, played guitar with my other daughter for a half hour, pm'ing ariel, my therapist, while drinking a little jimmy beam and watching sports center. . .all-in-all a pretty ok sunday. . .

Top Bottom