Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Lindsay Lohan

KillahBee

Dear Lindsay,

I heard your newest single this morning - "Rumors". What a great tune! I feel really bad that you have to deal with the horrible stress of the media talking about your personal life. Poor, poor girl!

Oh, wait a minute, no I don't - you stupid fucking pig! You do know that the majority of people out there in the real world have to worry about such petty things as where they are going to get their next meal from, how they can afford to pay their children's college tuition, and how they need to get a second job just to pay the rent, right? Of course not! You are a dumb little whore with big fat fake tits! Why would you care about that, when you have to worry about the media putting your face on magazines, helping you to make millions and millions of dollars! Oh yeah, let's not forget about your big fat fake tits!

Hey, maybe we'll meet each other one day, wouldn't that be fun?! Like in a club - that would be the coolest. Maybe I'll offer to buy you a drink and you'll turn up your nose at me and ask your bodyguard to move me out of the way. But that would be a bad move, wouldn't it? Cause I am pretty sure you don't want to run into me when I am an 8-ball deep and have been dancing with my buddy John Daniels all night, right, cow? Because if you did, I might have to walk over to you and tell you how much I love your acting/singing skills. *kerplunk* - what was that? Oh, I know! It was me dropping Roofies into your cosmo, ya dishrag whoore. 5 hours later me and 15 of my closest pipe-hitting niggas are runnin a train on your pretty little cracker ass and taking pictures. Sounds like fun, right? Maybe that would give you something to write a song about.

Take care sweety!

Love,
KB

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/lohan_song.asp

Top Bottom