Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear karma whores with maxed out green dots, (NOT A KARMA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersizeme

Hi...I'm reposting this. It was not intended to be a krama thread. I am the scrooge of krama. If you hit me with any green on this thread, I will bend over and take a giant, bloody red shit on your green dots on my monitor thus sending your stockpiled krama back to the depths of eternal negative krama land.

What is your motivation for continuing to whore yourself out for karma? What keeps you going? Your line of green dots can get no longer. I would think that after you maxed out the dots, you'd cease all karma related efforts due to your karmic penis no longer being shorter than anyone else's on the board.

Are you waiting for that thread once every six months from EF Sam listing out the top karma users?? Are you driven by getting that message saying that your karma opened a rift in time? For those that have the rift message, did the rift have a positive or negative effect on your spirit? I can't imagine that it's just so you can click on your profile and see a message from someone saying, "hit me back bro!" That seems like it would become a chore quickly.

Help me understand.

supersizeme said:
Hi...I'm reposting this. It was not intended to be a krama thread. I am the scrooge of krama. If you hit me with any green on this thread, I will bend over and take a giant, bloody red shit on your green dots on my monitor thus sending your stockpiled krama back to the depths of eternal negative krama land.

What is your motivation for continuing to whore yourself out for karma? What keeps you going? Your line of green dots can get no longer. I would think that after you maxed out the dots, you'd cease all karma related efforts due to your karmic penis no longer being shorter than anyone else's on the board.

Are you waiting for that thread once every six months from EF Sam listing out the top karma users?? Are you driven by getting that message saying that your karma opened a rift in time? For those that have the rift message, did the rift have a positive or negative effect on your spirit? I can't imagine that it's just so you can click on your profile and see a message from someone saying, "hit me back bro!" That seems like it would become a chore quickly.

Help me understand.

Do I sense a jealosy in your tone in regard to those who have extra karma?

Karma should be regarded as entertaining and fun and not being made a drama over a few green dots..

Karma doesn't define me ..so I don't really sweat it to much as it not the right measure for one's intelligence but just a simple tag game; playing karma tag is plain fun!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Dear karma whores with maxed out green dots, (NOT A KARMA THREAD)

duff_rose said:

Yea, so give me some damnit! :p

I'm suprized it last this long.

I told you supersizeme they just dont read.

supersizeme said:

Help me understand.

Well I'm in the middle of a transition phase here.. but let me see if I can explain.

When I first joined I got Karma once for giving some cool diet advice or some shit. I think that with my platinum membership I had 102 points total. I had 2 green dots. I felt fucking cool, I didn't just have ONE green dot like the true newbie fucks. I really looked forward to the day when I would have 3 green dots. I knew it would take months and lots of informative posts on my part, but I would get it.

I remeber looking at people like Wodin, Cornholio, Nicole.. and thinking DAMN I will NEVER have that many dots. I used to count them on the screen, they just looked so cool.

So then one day a few of us teamed up and really said fuck it, we're gonna get all those fucking dots of green too! I didn't know there was any max at the time. So this posse, lead by Strider and I..and quickly joined by SofaGeorge, Nicole, Millie, 38DDG, .. shit and MANY more I am forgetting (sorry bros), we even had a few Mods with us (who will remain nameless).

Well I quickly had one of the best post/karma ratios ever! I had like 400 posts and nearly 10 dots of green.

I remember Strider and I racing to see who would get 500 posts first, that was fun.

Anyway, rather quickly with the help of my army, and some covert Gambling Forum Threads, myself and many others quickly extended our Karmic penises to their maximum length.

At that point I basically gave up. I retired from the game. I saw my karma was full and I didn't care what the little message said.. I think I had a band of butler monkeys.. or something.. I didn't care what it said.

But then just a few weeks ago I was posting and I noticed that Strider had nearly DOUBLED his Karma.. but I was sitting at a measly 2000 points! I felt as if I had somehow slipped. I lost my game. Now I have just started to include myself on the newer Karma threads.. I may just be back in action.

I'll probably never catch Strider or SofaGeorge now.. but we still all share that common bond. Without each other, we'd be nothing.

I hope this helps you understand.

As a side note Strider will be back soon on the board he has Comp Problems. but i do thank Lestat and strider for the boost of my Karma and getting me hooked. I agree with Lestat on the want thing totaly.

Yeah, no doubt your explanation of the battle to max out the green dots makes sense.

But what I still don't understand is why, at 2000 karma points and maximum green dottage, you continue. How did you know that strider doubled his if he has the same number of dots as you? Is it because he has a different karma message or did he mention his exact total on a thread? I just would've thought that the Pavlovian reward for acquiring karma would die off once the dots were maxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom