Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Elitefitness, It's been real, It's been awesome most of the time, it's been shitty sometimes!!! but happily on May 4th, I'm qutting, I'm done!!!!

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
It's not even going to be that hard, I've really enjoyed it, while it's lasted..

it's seemed like it's been for almost ever.. but it's time.. and I just thought I'd tell you and let you know...

May 4th, 2008, FriendlyCanadian

Will no longer be a smoker!!!! I WILL BE SMOKE FREE!!!!

heck yes.. :theshadow

Re: Dear Elitefitness, It's been real, It's been awesome most of the time, it's been shitty sometimes!!! but happily on May 4th, I'm qutting, I'm done!!!!

You smoke? dood this is, like, a fitness site and shit.

Re: Dear Elitefitness, It's been real, It's been awesome most of the time, it's been shitty sometimes!!! but happily on May 4th, I'm qutting, I'm done!!!!

superdave said:
You smoke? dood this is, like, a fitness site and shit.

Dude, this is C and C, who the fuck even works out in this forum???

I still wonder why they ever called it working out..

FriendlyCanadian said:

I workout bro! LoL... Working out right now.

Good luck with the quiting smokin, thought you where bailing on us for a second. :)

FriendlyCanadian said:

true, i dont workout, but i definetely dont smoke

great decision man!

Re: Dear Elitefitness, It's been real, It's been awesome most of the time, it's been

why'd you pick may 4th?

good luck...

i fuckin smoked like a chimney this weekend because i was drunk for most of it. mouth feels like an ashtray

alcohol = cigarettes = bad

what the fuck is up with people who smoke only when drinking
either you are addicted to the nic or not

Re: Dear Elitefitness, It's been real, It's been awesome most of the time, it's been

superdave said:
what the fuck is up with people who smoke only when drinking
either you are addicted to the nic or not

that's alot of people.

cigarettes when you drink are like 2nd nature.

they don't taste as gross and it just flows with the alcohol.

worst is the morning though when you wake up and your voice sounds like shit

Top Bottom