Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear diary

fistfullofsteel

That penis growth lotion did not make your dick bigger. :bawling: You lost your suck ass QB for a month in the first game of the season and your running back and your defensive end.

this makes no sense.

much like the rest of your posts.

fistfullofsteel said:
That penis growth lotion did not make your dick bigger. :bawling: You lost your suck ass QB for a month in the first game of the season and your running back and your defensive end.

So now your end is open for the taking?

stilleto said:
this makes no sense.

much like the rest of your posts.

learn how to read then, i'm writing an online diary journal or whatever you want to call it. this way i can look back and say, damn, i tried so many penis enlargement products and none of them worked.

fistfullofsteel said:
learn how to read then, i'm writing an online diary journal or whatever you want to call it. this way i can look back and say, damn, i tried so many penis enlargement products and none of them worked.

ok, YOU are the one that started by saying "dear diary" and then telling your diary that his dick isn't any bigger.

i don't know about YOURS, but my diary doesn't have a dick.

where the hell are you from that they talk like that?

:heart:

stilleto said:
ok, YOU are the one that started by saying "dear diary" and then telling your diary that his dick isn't any bigger.

:heart:

i like to mix up 1st person and 3rd person. i'm like michael jordon when he talks about himself.

i'm from the planet krypton.

stilleto said:

You got ripped off. I bought a pink one, it has a cock and I suck it.

Top Bottom