Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daredevil Soundtrack

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I don't have the whole thing yet...but have downloaded several tracks. Great soundtrack IMO. Everything from Drowning Pool w/Zombie...to retro HOP.

Back when people actually bought CD's this would definitely be worth the money.

supernav said:
What was that song in the movie that went something like "I'm an outlaw...blah blah". Some rap song, but it wasn't on the soundtrack when i looked.

-= nav =-

Not sure which one you mean.

I know that the House of Pain song that is playing when you first see Bullseye isn't on the soundtrack. I had to search for it, and it turned out to be "Top O the Morning To Ya".

Hannibal-

Have you heard the remake of the commodores"She's a Brick House" re-done by Lionel Ritchie and Rob Zombie for the House of 1000 corpses soundtrack?

Need to look for it if you havent

Found it...not a bad track. Wasn't really what I was expecting, but pretty good. Still wondering what his movie is going to be like...besides fucked up.

supernav said:
What was that song in the movie that went something like "I'm an outlaw...blah blah". Some rap song, but it wasn't on the soundtrack when i looked.

-= nav =-

That song is "Lapdance" by N.E.R.D..
I will agree that that soundtrack kicked ass. Zombie, The Calling, all great groups. Evanescence is a new break through band and they rocked on that soundtrack as well.

There are two songs I like, and one of them is from that movie: it's either "If my Dad catches me, - I'm dead", or "Wake me up, I can't wake up, Save me". Both of those songs rock! :garza:

Top Bottom