Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dang it!!!!!

If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

So, casualties this week include: my camera, my flat iron, and now...drumroll please...
HALF OF DEVIN'S FALL AND WINTER WARDROBE.

There was an ink pen in the dryer! I think Devin must have put it in there. He likes putting things in and taking things out of all the drawers and cabinets now. Anyway, the entire inside of the dryer is COVERED in blue ink. An entire very large load of all Gymboree and boutique label clothing is COVERED in blue ink.

:bawling:

I'm supposed to be moving December 1.

What's the big deal? It's not like he's styling and profiling and hampered by the blue ink. Just have him wear the clothes.

What's the big deal? It's not like he's styling and profiling and hampered by the blue ink. Just have him wear the clothes.
That is the exact response i got from the ladies at daycare. They said, "It's just daycare. He's playing and getting dirty anyway."

UGH. I really like dressing him cute though.

craigslist fridge 100 dollars!
who doesnt provide a fridge though?id be leary of that landlord

have little buddy wear the clothes he will be fine!~!!!

craigslist fridge 100 dollars!
who doesnt provide a fridge though?id be leary of that landlord

have little buddy wear the clothes he will be fine!~!!!
not a landlord. I'm buying a little house.

Yeah, he still has plenty of other clothes even. He had an obscene amount of clothing anyway. It's just disappointing to see all this money go up in smoke this week...lol.

ok gotcha... be positive atleast it was only half his clothes and not everything!!! be optimistic! he wont even fit int hem in a few months anyway! :)

That is the exact response i got from the ladies at daycare. They said, "It's just daycare. He's playing and getting dirty anyway."

UGH. I really like dressing him cute though.
Fuck! He's not a Care Bear or a My Little Pony doll.

Top Bottom