Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daily Grind

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
How was YOUR day?

Took 3HOURS to come to a final wood stain color at a client's house today. What was I thinking wearing heels today?

I have migraine brewing, a girlie cycle awaiting and a big ass pimple on my forehead. Ouuuuuuuuuu such an attractive picture I've just created

I really would like a glass of wine.

I have a turkey breast in the oven and the smoke detector has become a heat detector and goes off at its own will.

I'm so glad this day is near its end and my sheets are ready and calling my name.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

So? Speak up - how was your day?

Hmmm how about some cheese with that wine?

Oh and my day was ok... same old stuff for the most part, gonna see a movie tonight.. not sure about dinner.

How about a massage?

(how's my game fellahs? Am I getting somewhere?)

Been one of those days.

Packing like crazy...

I'd share a glass of wine with you. You are one of the people in this world that I think I could enjoy a meal, a bottle of wine (or just a few glasses) with...and just talk about different random things...and still have a good time.

Always remember...it could be worse:)

If it is already horrible...you have no place to go but up.

(I wish that your sheets were calling my name too)

B True

I hear ya screamin' girl....

The idiot I work with who my husband bitched at Friday nite is not talking to me....along with most of the other coworkers.....(((((((sigh)))) plus one of the "ladies" called out sick so I had to enter deals today all by myself, while the other jerks read magazines...

But I had 1/2 carafe of wine & pasta! So I'm good now...

I was happy this morning because my dog's vet trip turned out ok. :)

Then this afternoon I opened my freezer to find it dead and half full of thawed food. :bawling:

b fold the truth said:
Been one of those days.

Packing like crazy...

I'd share a glass of wine with you. You are one of the people in this world that I think I could enjoy a meal, a bottle of wine (or just a few glasses) with...and just talk about different random things...and still have a good time.

Always remember...it could be worse:)

If it is already horrible...you have no place to go but up.

(I wish that your sheets were calling my name too)

B True

OMG! That is so sweet. Thank you.

:kiss:

Good Luck up in Boston big guy!

Top Bottom