Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curling Gives two Thumbs Up to "Cellular"

curling

MAn, that was one excited killer movie. It was movie where you said do that or don't do that to the screen and they do or they don't. It was one well made realistic thrill ride that kept you at the edge of your seat the whole movie. If you don't like it you are dead or stupid. I think it was writtin by one of the the Cohen brothers and they make bad ass movies.

curling said:
Kim Bassinger and the cool driver dude from the Italian Job(don't know his name). Action from the start to the end.

Jason Stratham...he was in The Transporter

perkele said:
The 9½ weeks chick? Cool.

You remember her from that? I remember her from My Stepmother is an Alien when she came out in that teddy nightgown with wind blowing in her hair to that song "Pump Up the Volume" by Mars. Man, that was a hot scene.

curling said:
You remember her from that? I remember her from My Stepmother is an Alien when she came out in that teddy nightgown with wind blowing in her hair to that song "Pump Up the Volume" by Mars. Man, that was a hot scene.

9½ was her hottest movie (IMO)

She was good in the LA Confidential. Got nominated.

10.jpg

Top Bottom