Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cum back, Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, you guys always fuckin around, callin each other faggot, I don't know when someone is fucking with someone or has serious displeasure with them. If it's a troll, it was kinda on the mild side, lacking true vitriol. I mean, I know most of the folks here are microbiologists and nuclear physicists. Being a salesman isn't easy. Especially with Google helping everyone be an expert on everything....is this a prelim?

See, you guys always fuckin around, callin each other faggot, I don't know when someone is fucking with someone or has serious displeasure with them. If it's a troll, it was kinda on the mild side, lacking true vitriol. I mean, I know most of the folks here are microbiologists and nuclear physicists. Being a salesman isn't easy. Especially with Google helping everyone be an expert on everything....is this a prelim?

I'm jelly as fug about Mitch

pick3 we talked about this bro.. c'mon, you are better than that.

Lol. He is quite entertaining when he posts under the caricature of the second coming of Lee Iacocca, but in reality, he sells dilapidated Ford Pintos to uneducated welfare recipients above book price. He needs the money, so he can afford to pay for a girly sleeve tattoo that he replicated from some high school sophomore.

Also, I like when he posts under the semblance of an e-philanthropist, you know, when he used to take the initiative of being the ring leader to collect money for some bro or broette whom was down on their luck, but in reality, he was just trying to garner praise from invisible people because visible people are repulsed by him, which was evident with his overwhelming inferiority-complex that he depicted through nothing but repugnance with every uncultivated post he ever made.

I was starting to think for a second there he was Charles Manson posting from his prison cell with all those fucking retarded alters he made, which they practically worshipped him and helped him alienate every member on the board whom opposed his warped self-proclamation of awesomeness, which is what all the members of the Manson family did for Charlie. I don’t know, Pick, after you making this thread, it might be safe to say you’re Tex Watson .

Oh Yes, come back, Mitch, you are the only one worth flaming :)

Holy shit - jealous much??

Obviously there is some history here I am unaware of but I see no redeeming value to this thread what so ever so I am closing it.
Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom