Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creepy hidden feature on "THE RING" DVD...

hooch

When the menu is playing move the red cursor around until it disappears then press enter or select . The actuall video that they watched in the movie will now play for you in its entirety. Additionally all of your DVD fuctions will be disabled, stop, pause, FF,RR, etc.......

Try it!!!

Reactions: ***
I rented the DVD and I stumbled upo that video feature. The wierd thing is right after the video played my phone rang and some girl mentioned something about 7 days, must have dialed the wrong number.

Last edited:
Funny you should mention that, a couple of nights ago I knew that a friend of mine(girl) was watching the ring.

So I went to her house and seen her sitting there watching(at night and by herself). I called her from my cell and when she answered I said (in a little girls voice) "seven days".

She fuckin freaked out, threw the phone and screamed. I laughed so hard a little pee came out.

She was so pissed at me she must've hit my arm for like ten min.:D

TC2 said:
Funny you should mention that, a couple of nights ago I knew that a friend of mine(girl) was watching the ring.

So I went to her house and seen her sitting there watching(at night and by herself). I called her from my cell and when she answered I said (in a little girls voice) "seven days".

She fuckin freaked out, threw the phone and screamed. I laughed so hard a little pee came out.

She was so pissed at me she must've hit my arm for like ten min.:D

man that is crazy cruel. funny, but cruel

You should not have told her you called and let her stay freaked out for a while.

i agree, unless she was blazing and you moved in for the kill. I think it woulda been cool if the studio had hired hundreds of chics that looked like the older Samara and sent her into hunders of theaters across the country on the opening night.

lotsa them probly woulda got their ass beat though

superdave said:
You should not have told her you called and let her stay freaked out for a while.

I felt kinda bad though cause she was really shaking and terrorified.

TC2 said:

I felt kinda bad though cause she was really shaking and terrorified.

Oh dear lord....if you would've done that to me I probably would have wanted to beat you to a pulp!!! LOL I get scared out of my wits just TALKING about that movie...let alone watching it by myself! That girls was nuts, but I think you were nuttier! :p

Night Fly said:

Oh dear lord....if you would've done that to me I probably would have wanted to beat you to a pulp!!! LOL I get scared out of my wits just TALKING about that movie...let alone watching it by myself! That girls was nuts, but I think you were nuttier! :p

That's what makes it even funnier, cause she thinks shes the tough type that can handle stuff like that.

It was all fun and games til I tried to leave that night, then it was like "you have to stay here!!".:FRlol::FRlol:

Top Bottom