Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy PCP Stories

beefybull

Banned
Does anyone have a crazy PCP story? Like say your friend smoked a few 'wet sticks' and flipped your car... or anything else crazy

BeefyBull said:
Does anyone have a crazy PCP story? Like say your friend smoked a few 'wet sticks' and flipped your car... or anything else crazy

I'd rather eat the peanuts out of a fat woman's poop than take that evil shit.

Back in high school when i was foolish I would smoke sherm then I would go kick about 8 guys asses pissed me off. Talk about getting wicked. I have never really tripped on sherm before and can recall every experience I have had...done it about 5 times in my life.

I don't know if this is an urban myth...but I heard a story about a guy high on pcp so the police isolated him in a jail cell and took his shoes, clothing and underwear so he couldnt hurt himself...this reallly pissed him off...it pissed him off so much that he ripped his own testicles off...

samjsan said:
I don't know if this is an urban myth...but I heard a story about a guy high on pcp so the police isolated him in a jail cell and took his shoes, clothing and underwear so he couldnt hurt himself...this reallly pissed him off...it pissed him off so much that he ripped his own testicles off...

I don't know if it's true but that is very possible if he tripped off that shit. I feel sorry when that guy woke up the next day with his testicles not intact.

:shocked:

i took about 700 mg of DXM (chemically similiar to pcp) and had a violent breakdown. For some reason i had an uncontrollable urge to get violent. I was afraid the pet bird would fly into the room and i would have to tear it in half. Luckily xanax represses your nervous system, so after 2mg, i was basically back to normal. Never touched the shit since.

ME AND CHRIS TUCKER SMOKED THAT SHIT AND WOUND UP IN A PIGEON PIN IN OUR UNDERWEAR. THAT FUCKING HECTOR, I'LL KILL HIM IF I EVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
ME AND CHRIS TUCKER SMOKED THAT SHIT AND WOUND UP IN A PIGEON PIN IN OUR UNDERWEAR. THAT FUCKING HECTOR, I'LL KILL HIM IF I EVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

KAYNE
\

It's angles dust homes! :D

Top Bottom