Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crak600

himmler.jpg

It's all an enormous bluff!

i feel honored....i have a thread named after me!

the troops are assembled and ready. upon recieving our mission, i will send forth a few scouts, who in turn will establish a recon post. we will observe radio silence, as it is necessary for this mission.

we have all our supplies ready and we're on 24 hour alert. we can be mobilized in less than an hour if the situation dictates it. we are a force in readiness.

we are awaiting orders.

go about your lives citizens. there's nothing to see here. crak600 out.

Consider yourself lucky my friend. The banana show is nothing more than some Jap lady who shoves a banana up her cooch, and uses the muscles in there to chop pieces out. She's rumored to have been doing that since 'nam era, and she sure looks like she did. I still can't look at a banana without wanting to throw up. Something you have to see if you're over here, but never want to see again.

What was your MOS when you were in the Corps, and what bases were you stationed at?

i did want to see the bananna show. also wanted to see them make change with a roll of quarters. oh well.

i was a 2141 - AAV Mechanic. i spent all of my time in 29 Palms. did school down at Pendelton. i'm an east coaster though, so i went through Paridise Island.

Top Bottom