Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig titus VS "king"kamali

Craig vs KING

• Craig Titus

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • King Kamali

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
Hmm...

They're both too big & uncoordinated to do any real damage to each other and I wouldn't be afraid of either of them but for the purposes of the poll.. I'll go with Titus for no other reason than he's a little off his rocker.. anyone who knows about the whole venice beach sex cult fiasco can attest to this... that's not something you'll hear in any weider publication anytime this century though.

Yuppers, he's the one. it wasn't synthol i don't think but it was something akin to caviject (spelling?) My guess is that all the drugs he was on rendered him unable to get an erection without outside assistance in the form of an injectible. The hard on one gets is unaturatural and extremely painful, gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Poor guy... oh well.. it was his choice I suppose.

I wouldnt mind being Craig Titus for a day knowing his married to Kelly Ryan...
Damn.. Id bang her sweet pussy to death

In the latest Ironman (Australian) Craig Titus was quoted as saying "King Kamali is the biggest, most arrogant, cockiest asshole I've ever met" or something to that effect.

The mag had a report on the Ironman show, where Cormier won, Kamali came third and Titus fifth I think.

hardgainer (loves a good flame war)

Did you see Coleman do a little posing on The Tonight Show a few months back? He was breathing heavy as fuck after flexing a bit.

I predict that both of these guys start hyperventilating after the first punch, and drift away into unconsciousness halfway through the next one. =)

-Warik

Top Bottom