Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coward

strongchick

whoever wrote this is a coward.

"shit nigger, why dont you go back to the jungle and eat you a fucking bannana. what is a human sprkinkler say? chink, nigga, chink, nigga bwahhahahah. big black bitch!!! You are NOT wanted here!!! Shit for brains faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

haha, that little prick got me too. he must have been tired after strongchick because I got the usual shit for brains faggot. those are always good for a laugh.

When you use terms like faggot, or bitch or fucking or nigger, or whatever it lacks impact. If you want to give effective negative karma it has to be something cutting.

I always give good, specific reasons (the whole 2 times I have given negative karma). Leaving a message like "shut up you stupid faggot" just isn't cutting. And oh yes, I am going to shut up because the sender told me to, hehe.

btw, I ALWAYS sign my negative karma.

Last edited:
Yet MORE negative karma, but no messages this time. I am on a roll today. Sadly the negative karma is usually red at the moment whereas the supportive member's karma is grey *sob*.

Strong Chick...I put in a request to have this tracked...yes, karma can be traced back to the person who posted.

Top Bottom