Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could really use some help guys.

tybz28

Could really use some help guys.

Im pretty depressed right now.
This is basically 95% over a girl.
Im never the guy that pursues girls either.
She liked me in like 7th grade all the way through like 11th.
I wanted other girls though during that time, plus i was hangin with my friends gettin drunk and smokin weed everyday.
Anyway Im just in a deep run right now.
I am on meds and have been for a while.
I was 250lbs in january.
I have totally changed my lifestyle and am down to 195 and have gained a lot of strength.
Im way more proud of my body and all but still not superconfident.
This girl is givin me serious self doubt, there is a huge attraction between us but she has had a boyfriend for like 4 years.
Also i have been havin trouble talkin to girls and being around a lot of people in general if im not drunk.
I want to get back in school or pursue a career in boxing which is my dream.
Problem with school is that i dont do well in front of classes, i get so nervous just sitting in class my stomach rumbles and if i get in front of the class my face gets red and i just fall apart.
Im a really smart guy too.
Im gonna keep workin out and see what happens, but these 2 main problems are drivin me crazy.
what do i do about this girl and can you give me any advice on what i should do about school or boxing?
If you made it down here and will give me some advice i will be gratefull and i promise a bunch of karma.

P.S. Im 21 years old and have no bad habits except i drink about 3-4 nights a month.

If your in good shape, smart etc...you should have no problem finding females that are intrested in you. If you very little self confidence/self respect, females will sense that. You gotta believe in yourself, find other females, like Darktooth said, don't go chasing a girl with a boyfriend. My .02. Peace.

I would suggest you ignore the girl.
Girls like guys with self confidence.
Keep working out and enjoy yourself and don't worry about girls..
Girls will come... :)

Alright ya'll thanks for the solid advice.
I just really cant get this girl out of my head.
She may dump her boyfriend for me , but we will see.
I've never gone after another guys girl before but i know that if my girl liked another guy better i wouldnt trip on it.
Also I am going to check out a gym tomorrow that has boxing. It is the first place to have any equipment in like 10 years.
I am on zoloft 75mgs a day and xanax for high pressure situations. I do great when im drunk but dont like to drink much cause i get extreme hangovers, rpob from the meds. Anyway thanks for the help and i will keep ya updated. Karma comin for yall, and more responses would be great.

Forget the girl. "Maybe" is a word with no meaning in the real world. If you want to be a Boxer, train and train hard, but you can also go to school. If the boxing does not workout you will have an education and that is the only thing in this world that cannot be taken away from you. Good luck.

Your 21...go get a nice high dollar hooker and have her lick your nuts for a couple of hours.

Drink lots of coffee.

--lose the girl. for one thing, she has a boyfriend, so you are opening yourself up to lots of heartache and drama needlessly. another thing, NEVER keep someone in your life who doesn't make you feel good about yourself. if you are in a relationship, that person should pump you up, not make you doubt yourself.

as far as school goes, just buckle down and do it. everybody is nervous in situations where they arent familiar, you just have to push yourself to do things that make you uncomfortable. thats how you overcome your insecurities.

Hey thanks a lot to all of you.
Im gonna take your advice.
Its gonna be hard to forget about this girl but im gonna try hard. As far as the other stuff, i went and signed up for boxing today.
I start training soon and the fights start in january.
I will prob get back to school or get a job.
Im just a nervous, anxious, procrastinating person.
Anyone else have problems being in class?
In high school i would be nervous and my stomach would be goin crazy and i would think eeryone could hear my stomach.
It sounded like i was hungry, but wasnt.
Sometimes i would sweat too.
Anyway, thanks again.
Any help is appreciated.

Top Bottom