Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could really use some help guys.

Long and hard is the road, but up from hell you shall rise.
1) Go to college
2) Train
3) Forget about that girl.

A.R. DIAMOND said:
YOU NEED EFFEXOR,PROZAC SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE IT SEEMS.

And please share when you get some...

B True

ok so if this girl leaves her boyfriend to be with you and you become her boyfriend then what will stop her from leaving you for someone else?

There would be nothing stopping her from doin it again. Its just a feeling I have around her. I've been out with lots of girls and this one is just different. She liked me for the longest time but i liked other gilrs at the time. In high school i went for the top caliber girls and she didnt seem like one back in those days. Now she is. Anyway im goin out this weekend and I'll try to evade her calls so i wont be tempted to meet her. I'll go out lookin for other girls. Wish me luck.

*do hard at school bro, fuck everything else, that should be the most important thing to you. but remember you anit gotta say something everytime your in class, sometimes its good tah just sit back and listen.

*Join a local boxing gym and start meeting people ,learn the business blab blab...

*As for the girl , forget her, shes nothing to you ;check out the club and you'll find so many fine chicks you'll forget about that girl.
and hey after 4 years, dont you think shes gonna have used goods, that are beyond repair?

Top Bottom