Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This could explain why people 26&younger all feel so scorned and why we bitch so much

i'm 28 and i didn't read the article AND i'm posting on this thread AND i'm a whiney ass bitch AND i can bench 115 for reps (at least 2 or 3).

there's some truth to that. my mom was the ultimate protector. pissed me off beyond belief and caused lots of problems in my early teen years

That article didnt hold my attention after the first sentence......

j/k Im 30 and actually read the whole thing and it does have a lot of merit. I go to college full time so I get to see the theories presented in that article on a daily basis.

Sounds true for all the young whiney bitches. Let kids find out things on their own instead of hovering.

When I have mine he/she is not going to treated like they are made of glass. They are gonna find out things on their own. I won't have to tell them not to stick their tongue on frozen metal. They will do it once and get the point and won't do it again. I know I did!!! A few times but I finally got the point ;)

Now I just gotta convince my wife of this as my step son is a great kid but he needs to be toughend up but I won't let this happen with our child together.

that sums up suburban kids really well
in college kids would tell me about how thier parents bought em everything and they never had a job and stuff......
i was like WTF is this?

d3track said:
that sums up suburban kids really well
in college kids would tell me about how thier parents bought em everything and they never had a job and stuff......
i was like WTF is this?

there will always be people like that. they are called rich kids

This article applies to girls under 26 with Jettas

But that makes casual sex even that much easier, since they don't get attached. If I see a hot girl in a Jetta, it's game over man, GAME OVER.

Top Bottom