Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Costco, Price Club, Sam's Club, etc...

fuck the patrons that come and shop here. I mean, I went to Costco today and this man holding a baby, possibly newborn bumped into me HARD(considering he was holding a tiny baby) trying to squeeze through me and the aisle and I was ready to slam his ass into the shelves, had he not been holding that baby of his. then there is the damn people with carts, and that is just about everyone in this store. first you got the renegade cart drivers that pummel through anything and everything in their path, then there is the people that park their fat asses in the middle of the aisles or can't decide where to go in the store walking at a snail's pace. then as I was leaving the joint, the people outside don't even watch where the hell they are going as they wheel their cart of goodies and the wife walks in front of them paying no heed to what is in front of them. I accidently bumped into someone and they fell flat on her back. she was putting coupons in her wallet/purse and walking fast without paying attention to where she was going. I swear, people nowadays don't have the goddamn common courtesy to let you pass by because they are always in such a hurry, or its "ME ME mE!". I swear, I almost blew my top and I should have laughed at that lady that fell.

fucking People...

I know what you mean bro. I go to the local BJ's Wholesale. I try to go when they open so I don't have to deal with crowds of @$$holes.

I hate going to Costco aka Club Price, damn it, I go nuts trying to follow my mom
around ( sheez she can walk fast for a MM ) anyway I noticed something
when peoples are waiting in lines at the cash: THEY, WE LOOK LIKE CATTLES WAITING TO BE SLAUGHTERED!!!!

Top Bottom