Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Costa Rica

my buddy went to costa rica,I forget the exact name of the place,but they surfed and got very high most of the time, but there is other stuff like kayaking,but I dont assume your a skilled kayaker which is a must in their rivers

can i go with u?

TheOak01 said:
my buddy went to costa rica,I forget the exact name of the place,but they surfed and got very high most of the time, but there is other stuff like kayaking,but I dont assume your a skilled kayaker which is a must in their rivers

Killer Costa Rican bud I heard...

pats28 said:
Killer Costa Rican bud I heard...

my buddy says the weed is horrid,but we are also very lucky to get great bud here, but for 10$ its a all you can sniff coke fest,if thats your bag

Just lay back and watch the chicks. Absolutely teeming with beautiful women. You don't even need to hit the beach, just walk around San Jose all day.

Yeah bro I have a condo down there on the pacific coast. Great place, lots of sun and the waves are great where I am. I have seen many famous surfers before down there during the off season. I love the whole country.

And whoever said the weed blows I agree, it's cheap as hell but nothing special almost comparable to the midi's I can get around here in Indiana. And yes all day ski passes are super cheap. ;)

Have fun.

Top Bottom