Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cosmetic Dentistry... porcelain veneers

Invisalign is the shit, that is if you can deal with having to brush your teeth after every meal. Im almost done with my and so unbelieably glad I did it.

For any that have been waiting...

UPDATE:

had consult #2 an hour ago!!!

My guy had the molds done, with the "porcelin veneers" on my molds to show me what they'll look like...

OMFG!! SICK... it's PHUCKING AWESOME!! Sooooo subtle 2 mm change, but it looks like a different set of chompers :chomp: I can't wait to get 'em done now!

Pricey, but 10% discount is cool with me :D

by the way: He charges 750 per tooth done

I want to look into the professional lazer whiteninig as well, why not?

All the mamis will be sayin':

"Smile fo me daddy"
"I wanna see yo Grill"

:lmao: ... joking

Do they take payment plans?

I seriously need to get my grill worked on.

Nova:

My guy does take payment plans. No interest for 1 year, then they back load 20+% :D :lmao:

I will only get the 10% off paid in full cash... so I'm going to do that, might as well.

Go get some consults bro. You don't have to do the "full" veneers.

Some guys can do ceramics that go on like contacts without shaving much down and it's cheaper do some reasearch and check it out.

Yo grill will thank ya! lol

"Rob the jewlery sto tell 'em make me a GRILL"
... hahaha, shit cracks me up!

Acid reflux and contact sports have done a little irreversible damage to my grill. Not hideous...but since I'm going for a big cut soon, and am trying to get into the BB lifestyle...I figured have some nice looking trowls can't hurt.

Haha... exactly, might as well spiff up the whole package, that's what I was thinking too.

There not doing drastic work either... 1mm here.. 1mm there... and it's a HUGE difference in the grill.... crazy stuff those dentisters.

... time to research whitening now :D

Hey guys can someone explain what the veneer exactly is? Does it go over the teeth or what cause my front 2 are chipped on the bottom and once I get my invisalign off I want to get that fixed....

Top Bottom