Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cori nadine

funk4

I was in love with this woman. What ever happened to her?
Does anybody have any new pics of her?
Bye

White lines.

She got caught up in the ugly side o' fame and took herself right out of the picture. Tis a shame too.. cause when she was in her prime, she was off the hook.

J-DAM said:
White lines.

She got caught up in the ugly side o' fame and took herself right out of the picture. Tis a shame too.. cause when she was in her prime, she was off the hook.

Where did you hear about this?

I'm always fascinated by people "losing" it.

Cory rocked. She was defintely the hottest girl in town.

I'm not surprised to hear she dropped out of the picture. There were a lot of girls who climbed up the Gold's Venice ladder only to find there was nothing at the top.

bigschweeler said:

Where did you hear about this?

I'm always fascinated by people "losing" it.

Heard it from one of her ex-bfs.

She sorta lost control physically/emotionally/financially.

Remind you of anything currently happening here?

That's sad to hear. She was one hot woman.

Craig Titus said she was a friend of his and would come visit him in prison while he was incarcerated. He said she had a small daughter as well. I read this in an interview with him a while back.

Well if that's true that's too bad. She was quite a looker. She was the first ever fitness chick who's pic I downloaded. I'm not sure I've seen a woman with more nude pics out there then she has. I mean there are thousands upon thousands.

The last time I heard from her, she was about to do an auctioun thing where duded bid and a chance to win a date with her. I think the winner bidded 5k. I haven't heard from her since then be I have seen some pics where she looks really out of it. like she was fucked up on x or g. I hope she's ok.

NO OFFENSE PEOPLE BUT DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR??? EVER HEAR THAT SAYING "BELIEVE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE"!!!

JDAM
CONSIDER THE SOURCE OF INFO. AN EX!!! THEY WILL SAY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.

NOW I'M NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS IS UNTRUE, I'M JUST SAYING YOU ALL SHOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT YOU "HEAR". ONLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU KNOW!!! SHE IS PROBABLY STILL FINER THAN A MUTHA FUCKA!!!

KAYNE

Top Bottom