Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cool ways to spend your Karma points - we need your ideas!

tuc biscuit said:
I would love an ef t-shirt.

George,

If you really want to start a "community of practice", I'd suggest selling these to your members for more of a cost recovery than any kind of profits.

I am also on another forum that's related to fishing and they have member stickers for vehicles, and patches too. The face to face community that's grown from two guys seeing each other's patches, or stickers on a river, lake, highway, etc. is INCREADIBLE!

The forum went from a normal b board to an increadible regular gatherings and trading of services and a VERY tight knit community where everyone actually knows each other and their families. Now people who've driven 100's of kilometers/miles drop in to visit, stay at each other's homes, do each other all sorts of favours, etc. A few years back this was unheard of on my b board.

All this cause people started recognizing each other's participation through stickers and such.

In all seriousness. It's something to consider. Might work, might not in this instance.

I'd love to know if there was anyone in MY town who was on this board. Maybe if they (or I) worked out with an EF shirt, I'd find out quick.

perkele said:
I'll give you 94 if you can Plat search a post where I say "in" or "hit me" etc.
lol thats what i told you to do for my posts, you didnt find any did you, im so mislabled around here

If you wish to recoup costs for such a feature make it only available to Plat members. The ability to do interactive gaming with other members would be a far larger incentive than some others.

Don't know anything about sponsorship on the net re: actual gaming sites

Griz1 said:
George,

If you really want to start a "community of practice", I'd suggest selling these to your members for more of a cost recovery than any kind of profits.

I am also on another forum that's related to fishing and they have member stickers for vehicles, and patches too. The face to face community that's grown from two guys seeing each other's patches, or stickers on a river, lake, highway, etc. is INCREADIBLE!

The forum went from a normal b board to an increadible regular gatherings and trading of services and a VERY tight knit community where everyone actually knows each other and their families. Now people who've driven 100's of kilometers/miles drop in to visit, stay at each other's homes, do each other all sorts of favours, etc. A few years back this was unheard of on my b board.

All this cause people started recognizing each other's participation through stickers and such.

In all seriousness. It's something to consider. Might work, might not in this instance.

I'd love to know if there was anyone in MY town who was on this board. Maybe if they (or I) worked out with an EF shirt, I'd find out quick.

Here's a link to our TShirts. Believe it or not, we make almost nothing on them. http://www.cafepress.com/elitefitness

Yeah make plat members be able to bomb other plats but it costs mroe karma than to bomb a non-plat.

I REALLY like the idea of using karma to get temporary plat-like access.

It should be by time as opposed to number of accesses though. Cos sometimes when u do a serach it pukes or whatever, how do you refund the karma, how do you tell if the guy is lying?

So it should be X amount of karma points for y number of minutes of search...

mikeyboy604 said:
we are all karma whores at some point or another ? what is the big deal ?

This will be 1/2 reality and 1/2 BS

Now , There is no big deal, mikeyboy. Well there is one big deal but I'll get to that last. I thank all for giving me karma and stuff. Yall are kewl. Good posts should be rewarded more. Especially once dealing with fitness or MMA , or the medical issue I just posted. People can learn from that stuff. It's great having Jenetic, and Ulter and other doctors here to give real sound advice. They kick ass. All I'm saying is that that should be rewarded more. Nothing else and no big deal... Except for the big deal smackdown I'm going to fly to Canada and lay on Mikeyboy604 :) Smack you around like my 5 year old nephew :)

Just kidding and Peace

Top Bottom