Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering aborting test e cycle

Bronson101

I'm considering aborting this planned 10week cycle of test e only. I've started at 500mg a week, I'm one shot into my 3rd week and have not used an ai thus far. I'll have the ai liquidex in my hands today and aromasin and a cutting sarms stack by Friday also have the hcgenarate.
So should I try and salvage this cycle or abort? I originally researched and found most people don't use ai on cycle and most people say pct wouldn't be Necessary for test e cycles. Which I don't believe and I planned on using pct. if I were to abort now how would I go about pct?

Sounds like your playing around I would appreciate a real answer but thanks anyway hopefully someone else will be more helpful not trying to sound rude I'm just having a hard time with this situation

I'm considering aborting this planned 10week cycle of test e only. I've started at 500mg a week, I'm one shot into my 3rd week and have not used an ai thus far. I'll have the ai liquidex in my hands today and aromasin and a cutting sarms stack by Friday also have the hcgenarate.
So should I try and salvage this cycle or abort? I originally researched and found most people don't use ai on cycle and most people say pct wouldn't be Necessary for test e cycles. Which I don't believe and I planned on using pct. if I were to abort now how would I go about pct?

Pct is for pussies

Top Bottom